WEDGE VIEW COUNTRY HOUSE & SPA
Wedge View is located just outside Cape Town in the Cape Winelands, near the charming town of Stellenbosch. Amid mountains, vineyards, and magnificent manicured gardens, Wedge View Country House and Spa offers the exclusivity of a private country residence and 5-star luxury. A wide range of generous facilities are combined with idyllic vistas and opulent accommodation for the ideal retreat to South Africa’s great winelands. Children of all ages are welcome.
Facilities at Wedge view
- Solar-heated lagoon pool in the courtyard, shaded from the wind
- 15m solar-heated pool with poolside raised deck Lapa Function Venue (ideal for weddings, conferences, year-end functions and other celebrations) where guests can enjoy spectacular views of the mountains over lunch, sundowners or dinner/evening braai.
- Indoor and outdoor dining – al fresco or covered, with the possibility to close with awnings and fitted with infra-red heaters
- Two luxurious and spacious lounges, well-appointed with cosy fireplaces and overlooking mountains and vineyards, the thatched upstairs leads out onto a balcony – perfect for a drink before dinner
- Upstairs conference venue and bar area
- Wine & coffee bar leading out onto the covered patio
- WedgeView Spa – an exclusive and tranquil health spa offering great signature packages and specials; set in a peaceful corner of the garden and perfect for a day of regeneration and relaxation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the entire premises
- Security & secure parking
Additional services on offer
- Seasonal lunch menus are available daily between 12:00 and 15:00, incorporating the best and freshest local produce
- Dinners are available on request and should be booked 48 hours in advance. Compliment your 3 course (or more) meal with something from the select wine menu – a range of the best South African wines
- Laundry Service
- Child care on request
- Vineyard walks and mountain biking trails
- Booking and arranging of golfing expeditions, wine tours, taxi transfers and restaurants and many other activities
5-Star Luxury Accommodation
Deluxe Room – can be combined with the Honeymoon suite for a luxury family suite.
Garden Deluxe Rooms – 4 deluxe rooms each offering patios overlooking the garden and vineyards beyond.
Superior Rooms – 5 superior first floor rooms each with magnificent views accessed by private balconies. 2 rooms are interlinked, making them perfect for friends or families.
Executive Suite – perfect for honeymoons, this luxury thatched suite includes an extra length king sized bed, private lounge, and a generous bathroom with double walk-in rain dance shower.
Garden Family Suite – equipped with a spacious lounge and 2 luxurious bedrooms and offering a private patio with an exquisite view.
Honeymoon Suite – this stunning suite is equipped with a private study, spacious lounge and leads out onto the solar heated lagoon pool.
Luxury Family Suite – equipped with a very spacious lounge, extra dressing room / study and two en-suite bathrooms with a view over the solar heated lagoon pool
WedgeView rates include
- Continental Buffet and à la carte breakfast
- Luxury room or suite, each offering unique views of surrounding gardens, vineyards and mountains
- Generous en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- King-sized bed (can be twinned)
- 100% Percale linen with optional anti-allergy pillows and duvet
- Air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Under-floor heating
- Flat screen TV with satellite selection
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Bathrobes & hairdryer
- TheraVine Body products
- Safe & telephone
- International plug adaptors
- Well-stocked mini-bar (mini-bar drinks charged separately)
- Suites are furnished with a Nespresso Coffee machine, DVD player and extra-length king-sized beds