Oyster Bay Lodge offers guests a relaxing coastal getaway surrounded by fynbos on South Africa’s Garden Route. The chalets and guest rooms are set back from a 3.5km pristine white-sand beach on 235 hectares of private coastal nature reserve. The variety of on-site activities incorporate the many features including moving sand dunes, meandering river, free roaming horses, swimming pool, boma and well-marked walks. Perfect for nature-lovers, honeymooners and active guests.
Oyster Bay Lodge coastal nature experience includes
The experience at Oyster Bay Lodge includes fabulous activities, great food and a team that will go the extra mile to make it a holiday to remember.
- Accommodation in a free-standing luxury chalets (4) or comfortable guest room (10).
- Two-course breakfast including full English and continental options.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
Oyster Bay Lodge additional options and activities
- Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the restaurant, private boma or as a picnic on the reserve.
- Varied on-site activities include beach horse rides, guided beach dune safaris in eco-friendly vehicle, sandboarding, river kayaking, outdoor private massages, mountain biking, walking in the pristine fynbos or along the 3.5km white sand beach and more.
- Nearby activities include Tsitsikamma and Addo Elephant National Parks, golf, bungi jumping, scuba diving, fishing and surfing.
Coastal private nature reserve location
Oyster Bay Lodge is located on a private coastal nature reserve between Knysna and Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape region of South Africa. The pristine and remote destination means guests travel the last 23km on a gravel road. A minimum of two nights is recommended to enjoy the unique reserve and activities.
Oyster Bay Lodge is a responsible tourism operator and prioritizes people and the environment in their business.